Forum Guidelines & Tips
I am very happy that you decided to join the WebMidi.js community. Please take a little time to browse the guidelines and tips before you start posting.
- Respect others. They are expected to do the same.
- Post in the right category. There are only 4, you can do it!
- Be safe. Consider all posted content to be public.
- Be legit. Hateful, illegal, spammy or copyright-infringing content will not be tolerated.
In short, be respectful, enjoy yourself, and help me build a great community.
Tips & tricks
- Mention others. Put an @ symbol before the username to mention someone. They’ll get notified when you do.
- Tweak your notification preferences. You’ll receive a notification if someone mentions you or posts to a discussion that you’ve bookmarked. You can set notifications from the Edit Profile page.
- Send private messages. You can do so by going to your inbox, or by visiting another user's profile page (click their username).
- Embed external content. You can embed a YouTube video, a Pinterest pin or a tweet by simply pasting the link. The forum will handle the embedding for you.
- Be informed. Check out what’s going on with other community members on the Activity page.
Jean-Philippe (a.k.a. djipco)